FRP Roofing & Cladding
CHEMICAL RESISTANCE FRP/GRP (FIBREGLASS REINFORCED PLASTIC / POLYMER) SHEETS MANUFACTURED BY CLM (CONTINUE LAMINATING MACHINE) AUTOMATIC PLANT
Ideal replacement of Metal, PPGI, Cement Sheet & Ga Cladding Sheets for chemical resistance applications
Why Chemical Resistance FRP/GRC Sheet Required ?
- Corrosive Chemical Process
- Coastal Area
- Spillages of Chemicals on the Roof
- Due to Corrosive Vapor
- Due to Weathering like Snowfall / Extreme Rainfall.
Type of Resin for Chemical Resistance FRP/GRC Panel
- Using higher grade of Resin like Isophthalic Resin / Vinyl ester Resin.
- Top side Gel coated having Gelcoat on Vinyl ester Resin / Isophthalic Resin / RL UV with combination of Resin with Vinyl ester / Isophthalic Resin / RL UV.
Advantages of Chemical Resistance FRP/GRC Sheet
- Life of EVEREST FRP/GRP chemical grade sheet would be more than 20 years.
- Warranty of top side Gel Coated EVEREST FRP/GRP sheet is 15 years against any manufacturing defect. Thus Gel coated FRP/GRP sheet life is much higher than the normal FRP/GRP sheet.
- Excellent Resistance to Moisture, Ultraviolet Rays, Electrical Shock, temperature, water pressure & all chemical effects like Oils, Acids, different types of Fumes etc.
- Durable, Fire retardant, protection from Corrosion, Leakages, Rust, Rot & prevents Warping.
- Avoid breakage, shattering and chipping
- Zero Maintenance, Leak proof
- Quick & easy installation
- Easy relocatable
- It has good thermal / heat insulating property
Old Corroded Roof (Metal)
FRP/GRP Louvers Front Side
FRP/GRP Cooling Tower Cladding